AIM
inuyasha

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

Argh Gay !

Eww, chick flick. i did not like it cause it too girl motivated, sonic dies from a single knife wound ? Not likely, seeing as how he can survive 300 foot falls, and more survive eggman robots.
i suggest a orginal story, something like this would have been great if you used your characters. Sorry but i vote 1.

Carl and Zed: Prelude Carl and Zed: Prelude

ummm..

Umm.. its okay.. i also wanna to turn my comic strip into flash movies.. mines sonic related tho.... but umm yeah.. just make things more exciting

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

I like it... Awsome job

Dang. i had everything i was going to say but a stupid ad.. came a reseted the page.. so now i dont feel like re-typeing what i said.. so ill sum it up.. Like how you played the boss music.. at the begining of the fight. it was pretty funny, it allways an good ideal to toss a little in there.. and the way you ended was great too.. i like how you but megaman in desprate situation.. and the last moment.. he used the perfect power.

And dude ,to the dude who posted before me.. your a total moron.. it just sounds like you have a personal grudge against megaman.. and took it out on this artist. or, for some reason you just dont like this this Artist... Well what ever the reason get over it. This was an awsome film and you know it.

EA herostory pt1 EA herostory pt1

Cool

nice game i like it.. like how did the layout.. the guy who posted before me.. lol at your post. the one liner was funny.. keep doing what you do.

Dress Up Asuka Dress Up Asuka

lol cool

hey i like it it great n all funny when you click on clit and cums all over priceless...well other than that it good to find some one with some common intrest MurderingClowness bit strange how she likes to see females cum them self though o.0

P.s it make one with a neko girl next time ^_~

Excel-Excel responds:

NEKO!?!? that's a cat right? The hell with that...

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Awsome neko chick

Man the game was awsome wicked awsome. i loved the game play it was good but the bugs caused me not finsh it maybe ill finsh it later when work out the problems. afther the pics got disable thats kinda when i stoped playing i needed more money to >.> but the hot neko chick at the voodoo shop made the game perfect keep up the good work

Lights on the floor Lights on the floor

Flawless

Just needs to be longer, i want you to do more with smimilare vocals. I love female vocals, especially when i cant understand them.

LetTheSparksFly (WIP) LetTheSparksFly (WIP)

I could be wrong

But i canswear i hear some megaman x ..stage song in there.. afther sparks and static and stuff.

ShinnyMetal responds:

Spark Mandril Stage...from Megaman X...

-Mother- (update) -Mother- (update)

Awsome

Well a first i didnt think much of it.. because im looking for more battle style music.. but as it finally got rolling it sounded perfect.. nice job. Hmm... maybe you could create some battle stlye music ?.. you know,the last boss type of music.. just for me , eh ?

ShinnyMetal responds:

thats the thing of remixes....the don't always follow the original feel, I've heared the JENOVA battle music as a soft, almost sad piano piece =3