AIM
inuyasha

Lights on the floor Lights on the floor

Flawless

Just needs to be longer, i want you to do more with smimilare vocals. I love female vocals, especially when i cant understand them.

LetTheSparksFly (WIP) LetTheSparksFly (WIP)

I could be wrong

But i canswear i hear some megaman x ..stage song in there.. afther sparks and static and stuff.

ShinnyMetal responds:

Spark Mandril Stage...from Megaman X...

-Mother- (update) -Mother- (update)

Awsome

Well a first i didnt think much of it.. because im looking for more battle style music.. but as it finally got rolling it sounded perfect.. nice job. Hmm... maybe you could create some battle stlye music ?.. you know,the last boss type of music.. just for me , eh ?

ShinnyMetal responds:

thats the thing of remixes....the don't always follow the original feel, I've heared the JENOVA battle music as a soft, almost sad piano piece =3

FF7-Jenova FF7-Jenova

Awsome

Nice song.. oh by the way im the 200th downloader of this song... i think thats pretty awsome a nice and even number.. well what do i win ?

WTF? Sephiroth!!! WTF? Sephiroth!!!

Eh.. I was really hopeing too

i was looking for some awsome fighting music to put in my flash videos ( once i learned them well enough ) it was okay.. i like the fast past... but it would be cool if you made it alittle more dramtic and less silly... but i can most defenitly feel some great fight scenes with music... im not saying you should remake it for me alone... but plz ! if you ever do plz take out those silly voices >.>

LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah

Da hell ?

Da hell where you thinking ? Zelda and usher ? and its platinum ?... what ?? // im not saying that this suck or anytings.. some may even call it good... but i mean... what??? .. how ??? ... everyone like this ???... im seriseouly confused.. anyway congradulations i guess. but zelda and ursher ???? how did you get this idea ??? you defitnitly get a 10 orginallty

HouseMasta responds:

i know. its ok in my opinion. i think its got so many DLs its cause its Zelda and its Usher. lol idk. im surprised myself. whatever, thanks for the 8!

Relaxation - Thug Style Relaxation - Thug Style

Nice

It brings thoughts into mind... hmmmm.
Hey im learning flash and things you mind if i use this in one of mind flash movies ?

lllilll responds:

no i dont. use it as u wish :)

ICBM Silo ICBM Silo

Niiiiiice start

i like it.. i will defenitly use .. once learn flash